Frequently asked questions
At this prestigious site, your memories are preserved for the ages
- By GRANITE the strongest stone,
- By SPACE over 2500 debt-free acres,
- By LAW estate document of founder,
- By COMMITMENT decades building the MUSEUM OF HISTORY IN GRANITE and now MAZE OF HONOR ™,
- By DESIGN of intriguing beauty, TIME magazine “Design worth the trip”,
- By CLIMATE the desert clime preserves monuments,
- By TRADITION “DEDICATED TO REMEMBRANCE” is the motto of the Town of Felicity since inception in 1985.
Upon request, we would be pleased to email you a photo. Kindly remember that we are not professional photographers.
Yes. With your order, make sure you include the duplicate panel. The price includes tax and shipping in the United States.
Your order number is also your location on the monument.
- First digit: Number of your MONUMENT.
- Second digit: Number of your WALL (out of 21 in each monument).
- Third digit: Letter denoting your geographic SIDE on your WALL.
- Fourth digit: Number of your COLUMN on your WALL.
- Fifth digit: Number of your ROW in your COLUMN.
Here you are!
We suggest whatever fits in the space provided. You can also purchase one or more additional panels for a biography or genealogy.
No guarantee. Only the name of the client is associated with the number giving a location. Many panels are gifts. Some may use first names, maiden names, nicknames etc.
Should you need to search visually, we believe a walk in the monument is pleasant.
Since the time may vary. You should cancel as soon as possible.
If your engraving has not started, we will refund 100% of your payment.
Not after engraving.
The time may vary depending on our activity. We usually install within four weeks. We plan to offer instantaneous engraving for visitors in 2018.
This elegant and affordable means to preserve our memories for the ages, should also provide financial security for the Museum of History in Granite.